To Our Valued Families,
As we closely monitor the ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak, we are taking every precaution to ensure our top priority remains the health, safety, and well-being of your children, your families and our staff. This guides each and every decision we make.
We have and will continue to follow the guidelines of our local health department, the NH Department of Health and Human Services and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As we stay current on this evolving situation, we want to assure you that we are taking additional precautionary measures, such as:
- Increasing our already rigorous schedule of disinfection and cleaning protocols of all common areas. Hand sanitizing stations are available in our lobby, viewing area and the gym.
- All gym mats and surfaces are currently cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis. However, in addition and after consultation with our cleaning company, we have instituted a sanitation schedule with electrostatic sprayers that utilize a hospital grade disinfectant. This process will disinfect every surface in the gym.
To assist us in keeping our facility a healthy environment for all, we respectfully request the following:
- We ask that EVERY gymnast bring their own reusable water bottle. The water fountain will NOT be available for use. We will have a water cooler with disposable paper cups should a gymnast forget to bring their own bottle.
- While we love that families enjoy watching their children’s gymnastics, in an effort to keep everyone healthy, please limit the number of spectators to one adult per child.
- Any child OR family member that enters our facility should be symptom free of any virus or flu like symptoms, not be medically compromised or at risk of respiratory illness.
- If any child OR family member in your household has recently or is now experiencing symptoms of fever, coughing or shortness of breath, please refrain from coming into our facility.
- Please use common sense: If you or your any members of your household have traveled to any of the heavily affected areas of COVID-19 and have possibly been exposed, please refrain from coming into our facility.
- Please be prepared that if your child exhibits any flu-like symptoms, fever or coughing in class or practice, we will ask that you take them home immediately.
As always, Action Kids offers unlimited make-up classes and/or Open Gym passes and we would be happy to assist you in rescheduling any missed classes.
We understand the spread of COVID-19, its impact on vulnerable populations and the potential for an even more widespread outbreak within NH is creating anxiety and uncertainty for our families. This is an unprecedented and extremely fluid situation that seemingly changes daily and even hour by hour. The uncertainty, fear and disruption to daily life can cause significant anxiety for children. We remain dedicated to being a healthy & safe environment where your children can come to learn, grow and challenge themselves.
Seana Rioux & Heather Rankin
Owners, Action Kids at Brentwood Commons