April Vacation Camp
April 2021 Dates
April 25 ~ It is Earth Day!
April 26 ~ Rainforest
April 27 ~ Spring into Fun
April 28 ~ Space is the Place
April 29~ TV Day
Camp Hot Lunch
Wednesday Lunch; 3 chicken tenders, fries and a drink
Thursday lunch; Cheese pizza, snack and a drink
- 2 slices: $7.50
- 1 slice: $6.50
Please order using our Online Vacation Camp Order Form
Orders should be received by Tuesday at midnight for Chicken Finger Wednesday and Wednesday at Midnight for Pizza Thursday. Multiple days can be ordered on the same form.
Each day is loaded with theme-based fun activities that include gymnastics, games, challenges, arts & crafts, open gym time, and outdoor play — weather permitting.
Your child will have a blast, stay active and meet lots of new friends!
Full Day Camp: 8:30 to 4:30
Extended Care*: 7:30 to 8:30 and/or 4:30 to 6:00 pm
*must be pre-arranged. Early Care $10; OR Late Care: $15; Early AND Late Care: $20
$78 per day
Sign up for all 5 days and SAVE! $340
Vacation camp is designed for ages 4 and older.
What to bring:
- lunch (full day campers)
- water bottle
- coat, boots, mittens and hats…in other words, we do go outside…..ALOT! (weather permitting)
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing made for fun and adventure! Shorts and/or sweatpants and a tshirt/hoodie.
Click here to register
Vacation Camp Administrative Policies
- There are no refunds for any missed or cancelled camp days. Dates can be changed, space permitting before April 21, 2022. All requests for date changes must be made via email to [email protected]
- Make ups for missed camp days are not available.
- Full refunds will be available if Covid related restrictions prevent us from operating during vacation camp. Up to date Covid protocols, based on the latest recommendations from the State of New Hampshire and the CDC, will be emailed to participants before the first day of camp.
- The completed registration form must be received to reserve camp days. We regret we cannot take reservations over the phone.
- Payment must be received in full once we confirm registration.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. If we do not have a card on file currently, we will email you an invoice. Please call within 48 hours of receipt of the invoice to make payment.
- Payment can be made via check after consultation with office staff. Checks must be received within 7 days from receipt of camp registration.