April Vacation Camp
April 2023 Dates
April 24 ~ Disney Mania
April 25 ~ Mad Science
April 26 ~ Junior Chef
April 27 ~ Olympic Road Trip
April 28~ Harry Potter Hijinks
Each day is loaded with theme-based fun activities that include gymnastics, games, challenges, arts & crafts, open gym time, and outdoor play — weather permitting.
Your child will have a blast, stay active and meet lots of new friends!
Full Day Camp: 8:30 to 4:30
Early Care*: 7:30 to 8:30(add early care)
Late Care*: 4:30 to 6:00 (add late care)
*Must be pre-arranged. Early Care; $12 per day $50 for the full week or OR Late Care: $15 per day or $65 for the full week
$85 per day
Sign up for all 5 days and SAVE! $400.00
Vacation camp is designed for ages 4 and older.
Camp Hot Lunch
Wednesday Lunch; 3 chicken tenders, fries and a drink
Thursday lunch; Cheese pizza, snack and a drink
- 3 slices: $10.00 (click here to order 3 slice lunch)
- 2 slices: $8.50 (click here to order 2 slice lunch)
- 1 slice: $7.00 (click here to order 1 slice lunch)
Please click on the above links to order lunch for your camper. Orders must be received by 7:00 am the day of the lunch.
What to bring:
- water bottle
- coat, boots, mittens and hats…in other words, we do go outside…..ALOT! (weather permitting)
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing made for fun and adventure! Shorts and/or sweatpants and a tshirt/hoodie.
Vacation Camp Administrative Policies
- Payment in full is due when you register.
- Once you register, there are no refunds. If you cancel at least 4 days before the event, you can either choose another date or receive a full credit on your account to use towards another program.
- Cancellations received within 4 days but at least 24 hours before the event will receive 50% credit on your account to use towards another program.
- There is no credit for cancellations received within 24 hours of the event.
- All cancellations or changes must be received via the parent portal or email.
- A $15 annual online enrollment fee per student will be charged when you initially enroll for an event or classes and every year on the anniversary month of your original enrollment date. This enrollment fee is a one time per year $15 charge per student regardless of how many classes or events your child attends over the course of the year.