Camp Covid Information
We have implemented new protocols to facilitate the safety of our staff, students and families.
- Following the guidelines outlined by the State of New Hampshire, all indoor viewing areas are closed.
- Camp will be screened outside by our staff and then the students brought into the facility by our staff. Our screener will check you in from the parking lot. Logistical details are detailed in the camp confmrmation you will receive after enrollment.
- All vacation camp participants will be required to wear facemasks at all times inside the facility.
- Our staff will wear face masks at all times.
- We will be following strict health protocols with our staff, including daily temperature checks. In order to safeguard all participants, we are required the following questions during the screening check in. Please do not come to camp if you answer yes to any of these questions. *
- Do you have a fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- Are you experiencing any general body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
- Are you experiencing any gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- Are you experiencing any changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you traveled in the past 10 days either:
- Internationally (outside the U.S.);
- By cruise ship;
- Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, RI, CT, MA. or ME (regardless of mode of transportation);
- * these are subject to change as we receive revisions from the State of New Hampshire. We will notify participants via email with changes.
- Cleaning protocol. We use Electrostatic cleaners and CDC approved disinfectant to thoroughly clean and sanitize in all surfaces in the gym including all equipment and props.