Recreational Class Pricing
Welcome to Action Kids at Brentwood Commons school year programs run from September to June. We also offer ongoing enrollment, start any time, stay as long as you like.
Please see the details below:
When you initially enroll
- The next scheduled class will be your first class.
- Tuition is prorated for those joining mid-month and is due when registration is complete.
- We require a form of payment be placed on file in the secured parent portal in accordance with security laws. Once enrollment is complete, we will charge the card on file for the first month’s tuition.
On the 20th of each month the payment method on file will be charged for the upcoming month.
- Monthly tuition is based on 4 classes per month. We will adjust or pro-rate your monthly tuition for the actual number of scheduled classes in a given month. If your class is only scheduled for 3 classes that month, we will pro-rate tuition. If your class is scheduled for 5 classes, we will adjust the tuition rate to reflect 5 classes.
- On the 20th of each month, you will be charged tuition for any classes you are enrolled in for the upcoming month.
- You can update your method of payment at any time by logging onto the Parent Portal.
- See the chart for tuition amounts
Our gymnastics schedule operates on a perpetual calendar.
- Your monthly enrollment is guaranteed and will continue until June 10 unless you notify us of withdrawal. If you choose to withdraw for the upcoming month, a withdrawal form must be submitted online by the 16th of the current month.
- Once tuition is charged, you have committed for that month. We do not issue a refund if you withdraw earlier in the month and there are classes remaining. Your tuition is based on enrollment (guaranteed spot) and not a reflection of attendance.
- You can schedule a make-up for any missed classes through the Parent Portal.
- Click here for the class withdrawal form
- If your payment method is declined due to insufficient funds or it is expired, you will receive an email notification. Please log into your parent portal and update your payment information and make payment.
- You will have until the 27th of the month to make payment. If there is still an outstanding balance after the 27th, we will remove your payment information from file and your enrollment will be withdrawn for the next month’s class.
- We offer ACH or Echeck payments as a safer, more cost-effective, and more convenient payment method for families. We also accept Master Card, Discover, and Visa. You can also pay via cash or check at the front desk; however, a card must be kept on file.
- There will be a $15 fee for all returned checks or ACH payments.
Online Registration Fees
- $15 annual online enrollment fee per student will be charged when you initially enroll for classes and every year on the anniversary month of your original enrollment. The class enrollment fee is required to enroll in monthly instructional classes and will be added to your tuition on the yearly anniversary month of your original enrollment. This enrollment fee is a one-time per year $15 charge per student regardless of how many classes/enrollments in classes your child attends over the year.
45 minute class
- Three Classes $86.25
- Four Classes $115
- Five Classes $143.75
60 minute class
- Three Classes $97.50
- Four Classes $130
- Five Classes $162.50
75 minute class
- Three Classes $127.50
- Four Classes $170
- Five Classes $212.50
- Six Classes $187.50
- Seven Classe $218.75
- Eight Classes $250
- Nine Classes $281.25
- Ten classes $312.50