February Vacation Camp
February 2023 dates:
Monday February 27 ~ Lost in Space
Tuesday February 28 ~ Safari Adventures
Wednesday March 1~ Travel through Time
Thursday March 2 ~ Detective Kids
Friday March 3 ~ Summer in February
Full Day Camp: 8:30 to 4:30
Early Care*: 7:30 to 8:30 (Add early care)
Late Care*: 4:30 to 6:00 (Add late care)
*Must be pre-arranged. Early Care; $12 per day $50 for the full week or OR Late Care: $15 per day or $65 for the full week
Vacation camp is limited to children ages 4 and older.
$85 per day
$400 full week
Camp Hot Lunch
Thursday lunch; Cheese pizza, snack and a drink
- 3 slices: $10.00 (click here to order 3 slice lunch)
- 2 slices: $8.50 (click here to order 2 slice lunch)
- 1 slice: $7.00 (click here to order 1 slice lunch)
Wednesday Lunch; 3 chicken tenders, fries and a drink
- Price: $8.00 (click here to order chicken lunch)
Please click on the above links to order lunch for your camper. Orders must be received by 7:00 am the day of the lunch.
Vacation Camp Administrative Policies
- Payment in full is due when you register.
- Once you register, there are no refunds. If you cancel at least 4 days before the event, you can either choose another date or receive a full credit on your account to use towards another program.
- Cancellations received within 4 days but at least 24 hours before the event will receive 50% credit on your account to use towards another program.
- There is no credit for cancellations received within 24 hours of the event.
- All cancellations or changes must be received via the parent portal or email.
- A $15 annual online enrollment fee per student will be charged when you initially enroll for an event or classes and every year on the anniversary month of your original enrollment date. This enrollment fee is a one time per year $15 charge per student regardless of how many classes or events your child attends over the course of the year.
What to bring:
- water bottle
winter coat, boots, mittens and hats…in other words, we do go outside every day…..weather permitting
What to wear:
Comfortable clothing made for fun and adventure! Shorts and/or sweatpants and a tshirt/hoodie.