February Vacation Camp
Vacation Camp Administrative Policies
- There are no refunds for any missed or cancelled camp days. Dates can be changed, space permitting before February 24, 2022. All requests for date changes must be made via email to [email protected]
- Make ups for missed camp days are not available.
- Full refunds will be available if Covid related restrictions prevent us from operating during vacation camp. Up to date Covid protocols will be emailed to participants before camp begins based on the latest recommendations from the State of New Hampshire and the CDC.
- The completed registration form must be received to reserve camp days. We regret we cannot take reservations over the phone.
- Payment must be received in full once we confirm registration.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. If we do not have a card on file currently, we will email you an invoice. Please call within 48 hours of receipt of the invoice to make payment.
- Payment can be made via check after consultation with office staff. Checks must be received within 7 days from receipt of camp registration.
Full Day Camp: 8:30 to 4:30
Late Care*: 7:30 to 8:30 and/or 4:30 to 6:00
*must be pre-arranged. Early Care $10; Late Care: $15; Early AND Late Care: $20
Vacation camp is limited to children ages 4 and older.
$78 per day
$340 full week
Camp Hot Lunch
Thursday lunch; Cheese pizza, snack and a drink
Wednesday Lunch; 3 chicken tenders, fries and a drink
Please order using our Vacation Camp Lunch Order Form
Orders should be received by Monday at midnight for Pizza Tuesday or Tuesday at Midnight for Chicken Tender Wednesday. Multiple days and weeks can be ordered on the same form.
What to bring:
- water bottle
winter coat, boots, mittens and hats…in other words, we do go outside every day…..weather permitting
What to wear:
Comfortable clothing made for fun and adventure! Shorts and/or sweatpants and a tshirt/hoodie.