February Vacation Camp
Vacation Camp Administrative Policies
- Payment in full is due when you register.
- Once you register, there are no refunds. If you cancel at least 4 days before the event, you can either choose another date or receive a full credit on your account to use towards another program.
- Cancellations received within 4 days but at least 24 hours before the event will receive 50% credit on your account to use towards another program.
- There is no credit for cancellations received within 24 hours of the event.
- All cancellations or changes must be received via the parent portal or email.
- A $15 annual online enrollment fee per student will be charged when you initially enroll for an event or classes and every year on the anniversary month of your original enrollment date. This enrollment fee is a one time per year $15 charge per student regardless of how many classes or events your child attends over the course of the year.
Full Day Camp: 8:30 to 4:30
Late Care*: 7:30 to 8:30 and/or 4:30 to 6:00
*Must be pre-arranged. Early Care; $12 per day $50 for the full week or OR Late Care: $15 per day or $65 for the full week
Vacation camp is limited to children ages 4 and older.
$85 per day
$400 full week
Camp Hot Lunch
Thursday lunch; Cheese pizza, snack and a drink
Wednesday Lunch; 3 chicken tenders, fries and a drink
- Price TBD
Please order using our Vacation Camp Lunch Order Form
Orders should be received by Monday at midnight for Pizza Tuesday or Tuesday at Midnight for Chicken Tender Wednesday. Multiple days and weeks can be ordered on the same form.
What to bring:
- water bottle
winter coat, boots, mittens and hats…in other words, we do go outside every day…..weather permitting
What to wear:
Comfortable clothing made for fun and adventure! Shorts and/or sweatpants and a tshirt/hoodie.