We have had to make some changes to our longstanding unlimited make up policy due to Covid restrictions. Below are listed our new make up policies:
- Make up classes are scheduled into special make-up only classes on Saturday afternoons.
- We do not schedule make up students into the regular class schedule.
- Make up space is not guaranteed. It is on a first come first serve basis.
- We do not guarantee the same teacher.
- Due to the limited amount of make up classes we are able to offer, failure to attend a make-up that you have scheduled will result in the loss of that make-up class.
- If you are going to be unable to attend a scheduled make up class, please let us know by 9 am the day of the make up via email ([email protected]) and we will reschedule the class for you.
- The make-up schedule will be available at the beginning of each month.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule your make up class, please call the office at 603-642-7200
Inclement Weather Information
When we cancel classes due to inclement weather we will send out a SMS text message. Please make sure that we have a cell phone number on file. We do not base our cancellations on the closure of any of the surrounding school districts. In other words, just because your child’s school is cancelled does not mean we will be closing. If you are unsure, may we suggest that you call no sooner than one hour before your scheduled class.