“School’s Out-We’re In” is an action packed way to spend a day off school!
Each day is loaded with fun activities that include gymnastics, games, challenges, arts & crafts, open gym time, and outdoor play — weather permitting.
School’s Out…We’re IN!
Times: Full Day 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Early and Late care offered from 7:30 to 6:00
$85 per day
Extended Care*: 7:30 to 8:30 and/or 4:30 to 6:00
*Must be pre-arranged. Early Care; $12 OR Late Care: $15.
Ages: Children ages 4 and older
Occasionally we will schedule an event when only one school district has a “School’s Out” Day. We need at least 8 children to run the camp day. We reserve the right to cancel a camp day with less than 8 children. Help spread the word…. Tell your friends about the great way to send a day when “School’s Out!”
November 23 – Day Before Thanksgiving
December 27 to 30 – December Vacation Camp
January 16 – Martin Luther King/Civil Rights Day
February 27 to March 3 – February Vacation Camp
March 14 – SAU-16 Teacher In-Service Day
April 24 to 28 – April Vacation Camp
School’s Out We’re In! Camp Administrative Policies
- Payment in full is due when you register.
- Once you register, there are no refunds. If you cancel at least 4 days before the event, you can either choose another date or receive a full credit on your account to use towards another program.
- Cancellations received within 4 days but at least 24 hours before the event will receive 50% credit on your account to use towards another program.
- There is no credit for cancellations received within 24 hours of the event.
- All cancellations or changes must be received via the parent portal or email.
- A $15 annual online enrollment fee per student will be charged when you initially enroll for an event or classes and every year on the anniversary month of your original enrollment date. This enrollment fee is a one time per year $15 charge per student regardless of how many classes or events your child attends over the course of the year.