Tumble Tots – Parent and Me Class
Walking to 2 –1/2 years old
45 min class
Jumpstart Gymnastics Children 1 to 3
Pre-School and Parent & Me Gymnastics
- age-appropriate obstacle style courses for your toddler that encourage gross motor development and include activities that enhance fine motor skills.
- children improve balance and body awareness.
- introduction of basic skill movements which will provide the steppingstones to more advanced skills.
- age-appropriate obstacle style courses for your older toddler designed for their budding sense of independence.
- developing mastery of basic skills that encourage gross motor development, coordination and balance.
- development of social skills such as sharing, taking turns, following directions and interacting with someone other than their parent.
- “I’m a big kid now!” Tumble Bears participate in class independently while parents watch from upstairs in our viewing area.
- encourages and introduces many new social skills; independence, listening and following directions, taking turns and sharing.
- skills are taught using obstacle courses that incorporate basic gymnastics skills, gross and fine motor development, balance and coordination.
Jumpstart Gymnastics Children aged 4 to kindergarten
Ages 4 to Kindergarten
- introduction of basic gymnastics skills on Floor, Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam, Tumble Trac and Trampoline.
- Tumble Girls begin to work independently in class. Our coach spots 1 station while the student works independently on other stations.
- skills and drills are designed to improve strength, coordination and balance.
- students learn to follow instructions, take corrections, and build self esteem while building resiliency.
- Girls in kindergarten during 2023-2024 school year should choose Kinder girls.
- beginner level gymnastics of all women’s events (Floor, Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam, Tumble Trac and Trampoline) with opportunity to practice and perfect execution.
- Kinder girls will work independently or in small groups as they work through stations on each event.
- curriculum designed to increase strength, coordination, balance and flexibility, while building confidence.
- Boys age 4-6
- Gyminators work gain skills on all men’s events, Floor, Vault, Still Rings, High Bar, Parallel Bars, Pommel Horse as well as Tumble Trac and Trampoline. Part of their class time is spent in our Annex Gym.
- Curriculum is designed to increase strength, coordination, and flexibility while encouraging the growth of social skills such as listening to and following directions, taking turns and sharing.
- Curriculum encourages growth of skills in a measurable way, leading to a feeling of success and increased self esteem.
Boys and Girls – 1st grade and older
1st Grade and older
Girls Flip 1, 2 & 3 (Girl’s 1st Grade and older)
- The curriculum in our Fliptasitcs program is designed to allow children to experience success and growth each and every class. Fliptasics is a skill-based and as participants master the skills at each level, they will progress to the next.
- Participants receive instruction on Floor, Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam, Tumble Trak and Trampoline.
- Flip 1 is for beginner gymnasts; Flip 2 is for intermediate, and Flip 3 is for advanced gymnasts.
- If you are unsure which level, please contact us at actionkids@brentwoodcommons or call 603-642-7200, we are happy to arrange a short skill evaluation.
Boys Fliptastics (Boys 1st Grade and older)
- Curriculum includes instruction in at each of the 6 men’s gymnastics events, Floor, Vault, Still Rings, High Bar, Parallel Bars, Pommel Horse, as well as tumble Trak and Trampoline
- Hands-on coaching and verbal corrections are incorporated throughout each class.
- Drills are modified to meet the students the needs of each student and to build self-esteem, resilience, and confidence.
Girls Team Copper
By invitation/coach recommendation or evaluation
- Builds upon the progressions and skills your daughter learned in our recreation gymnastics program and continues to develop them in a fast paced and challenging environment. This recreational level team offers the perfect balance of fun, challenge, skill acquisition and success!
- Team Copper is designed as a full school year program. Gymnasts should be prepared to participate the entire school year.
- Team Copper gymnasts are required to purchase the Team Copper uniform package. The package includes a team leotard, team bag and team shirt (cost is approx. $75).
- Team Copper gymnasts must attend one skill class and one routine class each week. The weekly commitment is 3 hour
Ages 4 and older
- Boys and girls between the ages of 4 and kindergarten
- Obstacle course-based class designed to challenge even the most energetic of Ninjas!
- We utilize all parts of the gym including the cargo net, warped wall, ropes, ladders, rolling mats, ninja blocks, etc. to create challenging courses that will improve your child’s over all fitness level
- curriculum incorporates aspects to improve flexibility, agility, strength, stamina and balance.
Ninja and Extreme Ninja
- Ninja are children in grades 1-4.
- Extreme Ninja’s are grades 3 and older.
- The obstacle-based challenge courses in Ninja and Extreme Ninja increase in difficulty and challenge as the participants fitness level increases.
- The curriculum continues to offer participants many avenues to increase their level of flexibility, agility, strength, and balance.
Girls Gymnastics: Advanced class
Enrollment Based on Instructor Recommendation
- This program is by invitation only and all registrations must be approved by the Hot Shots coach.
- Hot shots builds on the progressions and skills your daughter has already learned and continues to develop them in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- We have designed the program to offer the perfect balance of fun, challenge, risk-taking, skill acquisition and success!